This high quality hand skeleton model is wire-mounted to be flexible through the wrist. This hand model is also slightly flexible through fingers to allow demonstration of the natural movement of the human hand.
A great value model for teaching or learning about the skeletal anatomy of the hand, wrist and lower forearm, and movement of the joints.
Flexible Hand Anatomical Model with portion of Forearm
Model weight 0.2 kgs
Manufacturer: 3B Scientific
Comes with manufacturer's Full Three Year Warranty.
• Delivery to UK addresses, including Northern Ireland, is FREE for all orders over £50.
• Delivery to UK addresses is £4.50 for orders under £50.
• For delivery to non-mainland UK and European destinations, please contact us for a postage quote.
• Please see the delivery estimate in the product information above for an indication of UK delivery times.
• For oversize or special order products, an additional shipping and / or restocking charge may apply, however we will inform you if this is the case prior to fulfilment of the order.
If you are unhappy with your purchase for any reason you can return it to us in an unused condition within 14 days for a refund. A return authorisation number is required for all returns, please contact us for this information if you would like to make a return.