Lifelike and versatile, this foetal monitoring and labour training model set provides realistic simulation for performance of common procedures including:
The 3-D model includes a foetal head, lower uterine segment, foetal buttocks for breech presentation, and four interchangeable cervical dilatation models. The different components of the foetal monitoring and labour model set fit into a durable plastic case that facilitates visualisation and easy removal for cleaning. The teaching model comes with lubricant, teaching suggestions, and carrying case. An excellent choice for midwifery education.
|Product details||Foetal Monitoring and Labour Progress Model Set 79851
Model dimensions: 14 x 13 x 22 cm.
Manufacturer: Health Edco
Made in the USA.
**COVID-19 UPDATE**We are still supplying our customers with a full range of products but due to safety measures in place to protect our warehouse staff, please be aware that there may be a delay to dispatch of some orders. We are doing our best to fulfil all orders as quickly as we can and we thank you for your patience.
• Delivery to UK addresses, excluding Northern Ireland, is FREE for all orders over £50.
• Delivery to UK addresses is £4.50 for orders under £50.
• For delivery to non-mainland UK and European destinations, please contact us for a postage quote.
• Please see the delivery estimate in the product information above for an indication of UK delivery times.
• For oversize or special order products, an additional shipping and / or restocking charge may apply, however we will inform you if this is the case prior to fulfilment of the order.
If you are unhappy with your purchase for any reason you can return it to us in an unused condition within 14 days for a refund. A return authorisation number is required for all returns, please contact us for this information if you would like to make a return.