A beautiful, detailed anatomy poster of the foot and ankle joint. Ideal for physiotherapy or sports clinics and sufficiently detailed for undergraduate degree level study, the large foot and ankle chart is an affordable way to learn, revise and educate.
Designed by a professional medical illustrator and exclusive to AnatomyStuff, our foot anatomy chart features the following views:
Labels indicate the names of all important anatomical features. The foot and ankle chart is 65 x 50 cm, making it sufficiently large for clinic displays. Lamination protects the surface of the chart and allows for annotation with a washable marker pen (not supplied).
The foot and ankle poster is supplied with 4 eyelets for easy hanging and display. Designed and printed in the UK.
|Product details||Foot and Ankle Anatomy Chart / Poster - Laminated FA1000
Chart Size 50cm x 65cm
|Size||50cm x 65cm|
**COVID-19 UPDATE**We are still supplying our customers with a full range of products but due to safety measures in place to protect our warehouse staff, please be aware that there may be a delay to dispatch of some orders. We are doing our best to fulfil all orders as quickly as we can and we thank you for your patience.
• Delivery to UK addresses, excluding Northern Ireland, is FREE for all orders over £50.
• Delivery to UK addresses is £4.50 for orders under £50.
• For delivery to non-mainland UK and European destinations, please contact us for a postage quote.
• Please see the delivery estimate in the product information above for an indication of UK delivery times.
• For oversize or special order products, an additional shipping and / or restocking charge may apply, however we will inform you if this is the case prior to fulfilment of the order.
If you are unhappy with your purchase for any reason you can return it to us in an unused condition within 14 days for a refund. A return authorisation number is required for all returns, please contact us for this information if you would like to make a return.