Gout Foot Model
Gout Foot Model
1 Year Warranty
Made in USA
Free UK Delivery on Orders over £50
Every Purchase Supports our Charity Partners
This detailed patient education model shows a foot and ankle affected by gout. The anatomy models demonstrates gouty tophi at various locations, including the first metatarsal-phalangeal joint, the ankle, and around the Achilles tendon.
The life-size gout model shows the pathological processes of gout such as inflammation, redness and swelling of surrounding tissue, displaced tendons, and bone erosion.
Anatomical features of the foot and ankle shown in cross section include the bones, tendons, vasculature, nerves, cartilage and joints.
The gout model is displayed on a base and comes with a full-colour key card explaining the pathology in detail. GPI Anatomical models are quality tools designed for patient education in a healthcare setting.
Gout Foot Model 1985
Manufacturer: GPI Anatomicals
- Delivery to UK mainland addresses (excluding Northern Ireland and Scottish Highlands and Islands) is FREE for all orders over £50.
- Delivery to UK mainland addresses (excluding Northern Ireland and Scottish Highlands and Islands) is £4.50 for orders under £50.
- For delivery to non-mainland UK and European destinations, please contact us for a postage quote.
- Please see the delivery estimate in the product information above for an indication of UK delivery times.
- For oversize or special order products, an additional shipping and / or restocking charge may apply, however we will inform you if this is the case prior to fulfilment of the order.
If you are unhappy with your purchase for any reason you can return it to us in an unused condition within 14 days for a refund. A return authorisation number is required for all returns, please contact us for this information if you would like to make a return.