A half life-size plastic skeleton ideal for teaching the basics of the anatomy of the skeletal system where space is limited. The 85cm tall skeleton represents the 200 bones that make up the human skeletal system, and the limbs can be moved to show an approximation of joint articulation.
The skull features a movable jaw and a removable calvarium (top of skull), and the legs can be removed for study or easy transport of the skeleton. This desktop skeleton is easily assembled without the use of tools, and can be removed from the stand if required.
A hard wearing and washable reduced size skeleton model, ideal for schools and for introductory anatomy demonstrations. A stand is included.
|Product details||Budget Half Size Skeleton Model XC-102
Skeleton dimensions: 85 cm tall. Base width: 20cm.
• Delivery to UK addresses, including Northern Ireland, is FREE for all orders over £50.
• Delivery to UK addresses is £4.50 for orders under £50.
• For delivery to non-mainland UK and European destinations, please contact us for a postage quote.
• Please see the delivery estimate in the product information above for an indication of UK delivery times.
• For oversize or special order products, an additional shipping and / or restocking charge may apply, however we will inform you if this is the case prior to fulfilment of the order.
If you are unhappy with your purchase for any reason you can return it to us in an unused condition within 14 days for a refund. A return authorisation number is required for all returns, please contact us for this information if you would like to make a return.