This budget miniature skeleton model with nerves and blood vessels represents a true-to-scale anatomical skeleton, featuring the 200 bones that make up the human skeletal system. The position, course and distribution of the main vessels, and the spinal and peripheral nerves are shown on one side of the body. The 3 part skull opens to reveal a model of the brain and a heart is built into the skeleton to enable the circulatory system to be examined.
This approximately half life-size skeleton (85cm tall) features removable limbs and is supplied on a sturdy black pedestal for display in a classroom, clinic or surgery. A great value model for basic anatomy instruction.
|Product details||Half Size Skeleton Model with Nerves and Blood Vessels XC-102B
Model height: 85 cm. Base width: 20cm.
Made in China.
• Delivery to UK addresses, including Northern Ireland, is FREE for all orders over £50.
• Delivery to UK addresses is £4.50 for orders under £50.
• For delivery to non-mainland UK and European destinations, please contact us for a postage quote.
• Please see the delivery estimate in the product information above for an indication of UK delivery times.
• For oversize or special order products, an additional shipping and / or restocking charge may apply, however we will inform you if this is the case prior to fulfilment of the order.
If you are unhappy with your purchase for any reason you can return it to us in an unused condition within 14 days for a refund. A return authorisation number is required for all returns, please contact us for this information if you would like to make a return.