A life sized model of a skeleton hand with the hand bones individually mounted on wire to provide flexibility. The hand bones have been numbered for easy observation and study.
An ideal model for study of the bony anatomy of the hand and fingers where some demonstration of articulation of the joints is required.
|Product details||Hand Skeleton Model with Numbers 6002
Model Size: Natural size
Manufacturer: Erler Zimmer
Manufacturer's three year warranty included.
• Delivery to UK addresses, excluding Northern Ireland, is FREE for all orders over £50.
• Delivery to UK addresses, excluding Norther Ireland, is £4.50 for orders under £50.
• For delivery to non-mainland UK and European destinations, please contact us for a postage quote.
• Please see the delivery estimate in the product information above for an indication of UK delivery times.
• For oversize or special order products, an additional shipping and / or restocking charge may apply, however we will inform you if this is the case prior to fulfilment of the order.
If you are unhappy with your purchase for any reason you can return it to us in an unused condition within 14 days for a refund. A return authorisation number is required for all returns, please contact us for this information if you would like to make a return.