The herniated disc simulator is a model of two lumbar vertebrae in an enlarged format (approximately twice life size). The model demonstrates a lateral intervertebral disc hernia. The model operates so that when the two vertebrae are pressed together, the inner core of the disc protrudes to the outside therefore forming a hernia. The protruding hernia show the pressures which affects the spinal nerve.
The slipped disc model is designed for teaching back care and illustrates what happens when a patient suffers from a herniated disc. Ideal for occupational health educators and physiotherapists, and for other health educators.
|Product details||Herniated Disc Simulator 4400
Model dimensions: two times life size
Model weight: 1 kg
Manufacturer: Erler Zimmer
• Delivery to UK addresses, excluding Northern Ireland, is FREE for all orders over £50.
• Delivery to UK addresses, excluding Norther Ireland, is £4.50 for orders under £50.
• For delivery to non-mainland UK and European destinations, please contact us for a postage quote.
• Please see the delivery estimate in the product information above for an indication of UK delivery times.
• For oversize or special order products, an additional shipping and / or restocking charge may apply, however we will inform you if this is the case prior to fulfilment of the order.
If you are unhappy with your purchase for any reason you can return it to us in an unused condition within 14 days for a refund. A return authorisation number is required for all returns, please contact us for this information if you would like to make a return.