A quality anatomy model representing the human spine and male pelvis, mounted on a flexible core to add extra stability to the spine. This spine anatomy model A59/2 / 1000131 features a complete pelvis and occipital plate, spinal nerve exits, mounted movable femur heads, full flexible mounting throughout the spine, cervical vertebral artery and an L3 - L4 prolapsed disc.
This spine model is a perfect educational aid for the classroom or clinic, designed and built to last for years of hands-on use. Please note a stand not included with this model, but can be purchased separately (model A59/8).
For the bestselling version of the spine without femur heads, see model A59/1.
This model comes with 3B Scientific 3B Smart Anatomy app included for FREE. This features access to an anatomy course, including 3 digital anatomy lectures, 117 different virtual anatomy models and 39 anatomy quizzes. It also offers a FREE warranty upgrade from 3 to 5 years with every product registration. To unlock these benefits, scan the label located on your 3B Scientific anatomy model and register online.
|Product details||Highly Flexible Spine Model with Femur Heads A59/2 / 1000131
Model height: 83 cm
Manufacturer: 3B Scientific
Manufacturer's 5 year warranty included. Country of origin: Hungary
**COVID-19 UPDATE**We are still supplying our customers with a full range of products but due to safety measures in place to protect our warehouse staff, please be aware that there may be a delay to dispatch of some orders. We are doing our best to fulfil all orders as quickly as we can and we thank you for your patience.
• Delivery to UK addresses, excluding Northern Ireland, is FREE for all orders over £50.
• Delivery to UK addresses is £4.50 for orders under £50.
• For delivery to non-mainland UK and European destinations, please contact us for a postage quote.
• Please see the delivery estimate in the product information above for an indication of UK delivery times.
• For oversize or special order products, an additional shipping and / or restocking charge may apply, however we will inform you if this is the case prior to fulfilment of the order.
If you are unhappy with your purchase for any reason you can return it to us in an unused condition within 14 days for a refund. A return authorisation number is required for all returns, please contact us for this information if you would like to make a return.