A complete teaching collection for explaining hip joint anatomy and the conditions commonly affecting it. An ideal model and chart set for physiotherapy, sports and orthopaedic clinics, or for GP surgeries. Save at least 10% off the price of individual products!
Covering normal and pathological anatomy of the hip joint, the hip anatomy and pathology collection includes the following models and charts:
The Budget Flexible Shoulder Model with Ligaments comes mounted on a stand, showing the bones of the joint with flexible hip ligaments.
The Degenerative Bone Diseases of the Hip Model comes with a stand and educational key card, ideal for demonstrating common disorders to patients.
The Hip Joint Model with Muscles includes a removable patient education card and plastic base, ideal for patient education.
The anatomy charts are 65 x 50 cm, making them sufficiently large for clinic displays. Lamination protects the surface of the charts and allows for annotation with a washable marker pen (not supplied).
The anatomy models and charts included in this bundle are also available to purchase individually.
|Product details||Hip Anatomy & Pathology Collection HIPPCOLL
The charts measure 50cm x 65cm
|Size||50cm x 65cm|
• Delivery to UK addresses, excluding Northern Ireland, is FREE for all orders over £50.
• Delivery to UK addresses, excluding Norther Ireland, is £4.50 for orders under £50.
• For delivery to non-mainland UK and European destinations, please contact us for a postage quote.
• Please see the delivery estimate in the product information above for an indication of UK delivery times.
• For oversize or special order products, an additional shipping and / or restocking charge may apply, however we will inform you if this is the case prior to fulfilment of the order.
If you are unhappy with your purchase for any reason you can return it to us in an unused condition within 14 days for a refund. A return authorisation number is required for all returns, please contact us for this information if you would like to make a return.