This 7 part Hip Joint Model A881 / 1000177 shows the anatomy of a male right hip at life size. The individual hip muscles are shown, as well as the muscle origins and insertions on the femur and the hip bone.To aid ease of learning, the origin and insertion of the muscles have been raised and presented in colour (muscle origin = red; muscle insertion = blue).
The hip muscles have been mounted on their corresponding regions of origin and insertion and can be removed from the hip joint model to study the underlying bones. Studying the anatomy of the human hip bone and musculature is easy with this high quality anatomical model. Hip Model comes with stand included.
This model comes with 3B Scientific 3B Smart Anatomy app included for FREE. This features access to an anatomy course, including 3 digital anatomy lectures, 117 different virtual anatomy models and 39 anatomy quizzes. It also offers a FREE warranty upgrade from 3 to 5 years with every product registration. To unlock these benefits, scan the label located on your 3B Scientific anatomy model and register online.
|Product details||Hip Joint Model with Removable Muscles, 7 part on stand - A881 / 1000177
Model Dimensions: 18 x 32 x 18 cm
Manufacturer: 3B Scientific
Comes with manufacturer's Full 5 Year Warranty.
• Delivery to UK addresses, excluding Northern Ireland, is FREE for all orders over £50.
• Delivery to UK addresses, excluding Norther Ireland, is £4.50 for orders under £50.
• For delivery to non-mainland UK and European destinations, please contact us for a postage quote.
• Please see the delivery estimate in the product information above for an indication of UK delivery times.
• For oversize or special order products, an additional shipping and / or restocking charge may apply, however we will inform you if this is the case prior to fulfilment of the order.
If you are unhappy with your purchase for any reason you can return it to us in an unused condition within 14 days for a refund. A return authorisation number is required for all returns, please contact us for this information if you would like to make a return.