Cast from the skull of a large retired police horse, this life-size equine skull model with a removable cranium and jaw. Showing the long and slender shape and broad tapering nasals, at the front of the mouth sit large incisors, at the rear are six large, squared molars, situated either side of the maxilla and the mandible. Also present in between the incisors and molars is a canine tooth, although this is not present in all horses. Model represents an adult, male horse, ideal for equine studies and veterinary courses.
Horse Skull Model (2 part) - VET4350
• Delivery to UK addresses, excluding Northern Ireland, is FREE for all orders over £50.
• Delivery to UK addresses, excluding Norther Ireland, is £4.50 for orders under £50.
• For delivery to non-mainland UK and European destinations, please contact us for a postage quote.
• Please see the delivery estimate in the product information above for an indication of UK delivery times.
• For oversize or special order products, an additional shipping and / or restocking charge may apply, however we will inform you if this is the case prior to fulfilment of the order.
If you are unhappy with your purchase for any reason you can return it to us in an unused condition within 14 days for a refund. A return authorisation number is required for all returns, please contact us for this information if you would like to make a return.