This painted classic skull model by 3B Scientific is a colourful tool for teaching and learning the bony anatomy and musculature of the skull. The skull muscle attachments are clearly shown on the left side of the skull with the muscle origins in red, and muscle insertions in blue. In addition, the cranial bones and structures are numbered on the right side of the skull.
Features of skull model A23 / 1020168 include:
An affordable skull model ideal for detailed study of the anatomy of the human skull at university-level.
This model comes with 3B Scientific 3B Smart Anatomy app included for FREE. This features access to an anatomy course, including 3 digital anatomy lectures, 117 different virtual anatomy models and 39 anatomy quizzes. It also offers a FREE warranty upgrade from 3 to 5 years with every product registration. To unlock these benefits, scan the label located on your 3B Scientific anatomy model and register online.
|Product details||Human Skull Model with Painted Musculature A23 / 1020168
Model weight: 0.74 kg
Manufacturer: 3B Scientific
Comes with manufacturer's Full 5 Year Warranty.
**COVID-19 UPDATE**We are still supplying our customers with a full range of products but due to safety measures in place to protect our warehouse staff, please be aware that there may be a delay to dispatch of some orders. We are doing our best to fulfil all orders as quickly as we can and we thank you for your patience.
• Delivery to UK addresses, excluding Northern Ireland, is FREE for all orders over £50.
• Delivery to UK addresses is £4.50 for orders under £50.
• For delivery to non-mainland UK and European destinations, please contact us for a postage quote.
• Please see the delivery estimate in the product information above for an indication of UK delivery times.
• For oversize or special order products, an additional shipping and / or restocking charge may apply, however we will inform you if this is the case prior to fulfilment of the order.
If you are unhappy with your purchase for any reason you can return it to us in an unused condition within 14 days for a refund. A return authorisation number is required for all returns, please contact us for this information if you would like to make a return.