A plastic human skull model for study of skull anatomy, morphology and the construction of the skull.
The skull in three dissectible parts including a movable jaw on a spring with 3 removable teeth (incisor, cuspid and molar). The top of the calvarium is fixed with clasps and is removable to reveal the interior and brain cavity, with internal bone structures visible. The external and internal bony nuances are visible on this skull cast, showing the fissures, sutures, foramina, processes etc of the human skull at life size.
A good value visual aid for school-level study of the skull or for patient demonstrations, or for artistic study.
|Product details||Human Skull Model XC-104D
Skull dimensions: 20 cm tall, 15 cm wide.
• Delivery to UK addresses, including Northern Ireland, is FREE for all orders over £50.
• Delivery to UK addresses is £4.50 for orders under £50.
• For delivery to non-mainland UK and European destinations, please contact us for a postage quote.
• Please see the delivery estimate in the product information above for an indication of UK delivery times.
• For oversize or special order products, an additional shipping and / or restocking charge may apply, however we will inform you if this is the case prior to fulfilment of the order.
If you are unhappy with your purchase for any reason you can return it to us in an unused condition within 14 days for a refund. A return authorisation number is required for all returns, please contact us for this information if you would like to make a return.