This economically priced paediatric choking manikin is designed for instruction of first aid techniques for babies and infants.
The infant choking dummy (100-1640) represents the approximate size of a 9 month-old baby, providing the student the opportunity to practice life saving techniques with the challenges associated with foreign body obstruction in the young paediatric age group.
By placing the included obstruction in the pharyngeal cavity, you will occlude the throat and initialize the need for protocol manoeuvres to remove the object. When proper hand placement occurs with sufficient force, the object expels from the mouth for a realistic choking scenario.
This infant choking manikin comes with one choking object, clothes and a carry bag
Download 100-1640 / infant choking manikin product manual.
|Product details||Infant Choking Manikin - 100-1640
Manufacturer's 3 year warranty included. .
• Delivery to UK addresses, excluding Northern Ireland, is FREE for all orders over £50.
• Delivery to UK addresses, excluding Norther Ireland, is £4.50 for orders under £50.
• For delivery to non-mainland UK and European destinations, please contact us for a postage quote.
• Please see the delivery estimate in the product information above for an indication of UK delivery times.
• For oversize or special order products, an additional shipping and / or restocking charge may apply, however we will inform you if this is the case prior to fulfilment of the order.
If you are unhappy with your purchase for any reason you can return it to us in an unused condition within 14 days for a refund. A return authorisation number is required for all returns, please contact us for this information if you would like to make a return.