This injection training arm set comes complete with a stand, syringes and consumables for practice of various injection techniques. Water can be used in the veins, or simulated blood (not supplied).
The following procedures can be practiced on the training arm:
The set includes the following:
The veins and skin cannot be replaced but replacement arms can be purchased (XC-434A). An ideal model for basic nursing student practice.
|Product details||Budget Injectable Training Arm Set XC-434
Model weight: 4 kg
• Delivery to UK addresses, excluding Northern Ireland, is FREE for all orders over £50.
• Delivery to UK addresses, excluding Norther Ireland, is £4.50 for orders under £50.
• For delivery to non-mainland UK and European destinations, please contact us for a postage quote.
• Please see the delivery estimate in the product information above for an indication of UK delivery times.
• For oversize or special order products, an additional shipping and / or restocking charge may apply, however we will inform you if this is the case prior to fulfilment of the order.
If you are unhappy with your purchase for any reason you can return it to us in an unused condition within 14 days for a refund. A return authorisation number is required for all returns, please contact us for this information if you would like to make a return.