This detailed and informative poster teachers the principles of injection administration, the how to give different types of injections.
Based on the latest evidence and UK medical guidelines, our exclusive injection clinical skills poster provides easy steps and clear illustrations to for students to follow to ensure that they are giving injections to their patients safely and effectively.
Our injection training poster has been designed by a professional medical illustrated and covers the following areas:
The injections chart is laminated and wipeable marker pens can be used to make notations. Part of our clinical skills poster series, these wall charts make perfect displays for use by students or professionals in a clinic or hospital setting. Designed and printed in the UK and exclusive to AnatomyStuff. Dimensions: A2.
How to Administer Injections Poster - Laminated INJ1000
• Delivery to UK addresses, excluding Northern Ireland, is FREE for all orders over £50.
• Delivery to UK addresses, excluding Norther Ireland, is £4.50 for orders under £50.
• For delivery to non-mainland UK and European destinations, please contact us for a postage quote.
• Please see the delivery estimate in the product information above for an indication of UK delivery times.
• For oversize or special order products, an additional shipping and / or restocking charge may apply, however we will inform you if this is the case prior to fulfilment of the order.
If you are unhappy with your purchase for any reason you can return it to us in an unused condition within 14 days for a refund. A return authorisation number is required for all returns, please contact us for this information if you would like to make a return.