This injection belly by Life/Form allows patients to practise properly inserting and rotating the infusion set for insulin pumps, avoiding the 5 cm area around the naval. The belly injection training model can also be used for training in self-injections and pen injections, and allows for distilled water to be injected (please note, the more liquid that is injected into the trainer, the longer the time for evaporation).
The belly trainer has been designed to offer a lifelike training experience, including realistic skin with simulated stomach tissue. There is a soft plastic backing to the trainer to keep needles from going through and holes to allow the material to breathe and dry, should you choose to inject distilled water (other liquids are not recommended).
The injection belly is considered 'disposable' however with proper care it will serve its purpose over an extended period of time. Using the smallest needles possible when simulating injections and rotating the insertion points will help prolong the life of the trainer. An advanced belly model is also available (LF09900).
|Product details||Injection Belly Trainer WA28395U Size: 25 x 15 x 2 cm
Manufacturer's 1 year warranty included.
• Delivery to UK addresses, excluding Northern Ireland, is FREE for all orders over £50.
• Delivery to UK addresses, excluding Norther Ireland, is £4.50 for orders under £50.
• For delivery to non-mainland UK and European destinations, please contact us for a postage quote.
• Please see the delivery estimate in the product information above for an indication of UK delivery times.
• For oversize or special order products, an additional shipping and / or restocking charge may apply, however we will inform you if this is the case prior to fulfilment of the order.
If you are unhappy with your purchase for any reason you can return it to us in an unused condition within 14 days for a refund. A return authorisation number is required for all returns, please contact us for this information if you would like to make a return.