A standalone injection training arm for practice in a range of clinical skills procedures. The budget injection arm can be used to practice the following skills:
Water can be injecected into the training arm, or simulated blood (not supplied). The veins and skin cannot be replaced.
An ideal model for nursing student practice. Please note this model does not come with any consumables (needles, syringes or bags). For a version of this model with consumables, please see the Budget Injectable Training Arm Set (XC-434).
|Product details||Budget Injectable Training Arm XC-434A
Model weight: 1.5 kg
• Delivery to UK addresses, excluding Northern Ireland, is FREE for all orders over £50.
• Delivery to UK addresses, excluding Norther Ireland, is £4.50 for orders under £50.
• For delivery to non-mainland UK and European destinations, please contact us for a postage quote.
• Please see the delivery estimate in the product information above for an indication of UK delivery times.
• For oversize or special order products, an additional shipping and / or restocking charge may apply, however we will inform you if this is the case prior to fulfilment of the order.
If you are unhappy with your purchase for any reason you can return it to us in an unused condition within 14 days for a refund. A return authorisation number is required for all returns, please contact us for this information if you would like to make a return.