This multifunctional injection training pad consists of simulated skin, subcutaneous tissue and a muscle layer beneath. It can be used for training in intradermic injection, subcutaneous injection and intramuscular injection techniques. The curved surface of the trainer provides a more realistic training experience similar to the body shape of a real patient.
Fluids can be injected into the training pad and the plastic moulding will retain a small amount of fluid, however the pad should be squeezed and dried after use to extend the life of the injection training pad.
A great value way for students to practice injection techniques.
|Product details||Budget Multi-functional Injection Block XC-445
Dimensions: 13cm x 10.5cm x 6cm
**COVID-19 UPDATE**We are still supplying our customers with a full range of products but due to safety measures in place to protect our warehouse staff, please be aware that there may be a delay to dispatch of some orders. We are doing our best to fulfil all orders as quickly as we can and we thank you for your patience.
• Delivery to UK addresses, excluding Northern Ireland, is FREE for all orders over £50.
• Delivery to UK addresses is £4.50 for orders under £50.
• For delivery to non-mainland UK and European destinations, please contact us for a postage quote.
• Please see the delivery estimate in the product information above for an indication of UK delivery times.
• For oversize or special order products, an additional shipping and / or restocking charge may apply, however we will inform you if this is the case prior to fulfilment of the order.
If you are unhappy with your purchase for any reason you can return it to us in an unused condition within 14 days for a refund. A return authorisation number is required for all returns, please contact us for this information if you would like to make a return.