This leg skeleton offers a natural casting of a human leg. The model can be disassembled into the different bones: foot, femur, tibia and fibular. This model includes the marking of the muscle origins and muscle insertion points. This model is also numbered for ease of study.
An ideal model for learning the bony anatomy and muscle attachments of the leg. The joints are also flexibly mounted for demonstation of movement.
Model 6070 offers that same lower limb skeleton but with the pelvis included.
|Product details||Leg Skeleton Model with Muscle Markings 6071
Model Size: Natural size
Manufacturer: Erler Zimmer
Manufacturer's three year warranty included.
• Delivery to UK addresses, including Northern Ireland, is FREE for all orders over £50.
• Delivery to UK addresses is £4.50 for orders under £50.
• For delivery to non-mainland UK and European destinations, please contact us for a postage quote.
• Please see the delivery estimate in the product information above for an indication of UK delivery times.
• For oversize or special order products, an additional shipping and / or restocking charge may apply, however we will inform you if this is the case prior to fulfilment of the order.
If you are unhappy with your purchase for any reason you can return it to us in an unused condition within 14 days for a refund. A return authorisation number is required for all returns, please contact us for this information if you would like to make a return.