This lumbar spine and sacrum anatomy model is a life-size reproduction of an adult lumbar spine, designed for patient education.
The full lumbar nerve with right side sacral nerve and sciatic branch are included, for teaching about the interaction between the skeletal anatomy and nervous system innervation of the lower back. A herniated disc is included, to facilitate demonstration of the mechanism of this lumbar spine pathology.
A stand and two-side, colour educational display key-card is included with the lumbar spine and sacrum model. An high quality model ideal for clinics and hospitals.
Please contact us for more information about adding your logo to this model (minimum order volumes apply).
|Product details||Lumbar Spine Model with Sacrum 1700
Model Size: 12 x 9 x 26 cm
Manufacturer: GPI Anatomicals
• Delivery to UK addresses, including Northern Ireland, is FREE for all orders over £50.
• Delivery to UK addresses is £4.50 for orders under £50.
• For delivery to non-mainland UK and European destinations, please contact us for a postage quote.
• Please see the delivery estimate in the product information above for an indication of UK delivery times.
• For oversize or special order products, an additional shipping and / or restocking charge may apply, however we will inform you if this is the case prior to fulfilment of the order.
If you are unhappy with your purchase for any reason you can return it to us in an unused condition within 14 days for a refund. A return authorisation number is required for all returns, please contact us for this information if you would like to make a return.