This medially divided head and neck anatomy model is life-sized and has had the skin and facial muscles of the right half removed to reveal the deeper structures of the brain, nose, mouth and throat alongside the external anatomy of the head and skull.
The facial bones of the skull, sinuses, air cells of the ethmoid bone, parotid gland and the eyeball in its bony socket can all be examined in detail. The eyeball, bone cover over the sinus maxillaries and half of the tongue are also removable.
A detailed anatomy model for teaching the anatomy of the head and neck at a high level.
|Product details||Medially Divided Head and Neck Model (5 Part) C60
Size: 38 x 40 x 28 cm
• Delivery to UK addresses, excluding Northern Ireland, is FREE for all orders over £50.
• Delivery to UK addresses, excluding Norther Ireland, is £4.50 for orders under £50.
• For delivery to non-mainland UK and European destinations, please contact us for a postage quote.
• Please see the delivery estimate in the product information above for an indication of UK delivery times.
• For oversize or special order products, an additional shipping and / or restocking charge may apply, however we will inform you if this is the case prior to fulfilment of the order.
If you are unhappy with your purchase for any reason you can return it to us in an unused condition within 14 days for a refund. A return authorisation number is required for all returns, please contact us for this information if you would like to make a return.