This updated "Micro-Preemie" Premature Baby Training Model LF01280 by Life/Form is designed to help you give the best possible care to those patients born prematurely, a situation which can occur as often as one in every eight births. This manikin represents a 25 week ELBW (extremely low birth weight) and is the smallest and most realistic pre-term infant available. The model is fully flexible with life-like skin, and displays a characteristic lack of muscle tone for realistic handling and positioning.
The Micro-Preemie allows for training in a range commonly performed clinical procedures, including:
An essential tool in training nurses, midwives, doctors and patients in proper care and handling techniques for those babies which have had multiple medical interventions: an ideal team training aid for multiples or other high-risk delivery and transport scenarios.
The "Micro-Preemie" Premature Baby Simulator includes a nappy, hat (colour may vary), umbilicus, omphalocele, neural tube defect, bilateral chest block, unilateral chest block, airway, 3 cc syringe, 25-gauge butterfly needle, lubricant, blood powder, and bulb and tube assembly. NG tube size 5 FR. ET tube size 5 mm ID.
Replacement parts are available to purchase: LF01282 Bilateral Chest Replacement, LF01283 Unilateral Chest Replacement, LF01284 Replacement Airway,
LF01285 Micro-Preemie Replacement Kit.
Download "Micro-Preemie" Premature Baby Training Model LF01280 product manual.
|Product details||"Micro-Preemie" Premature Baby Simulator (White) LF01280
Model Dimensions: 30 x 10 x 47 cm
Manufacturer's 5 year warranty included.
• Delivery to UK addresses, excluding Northern Ireland, is FREE for all orders over £50.
• Delivery to UK addresses, excluding Norther Ireland, is £4.50 for orders under £50.
• For delivery to non-mainland UK and European destinations, please contact us for a postage quote.
• Please see the delivery estimate in the product information above for an indication of UK delivery times.
• For oversize or special order products, an additional shipping and / or restocking charge may apply, however we will inform you if this is the case prior to fulfilment of the order.
If you are unhappy with your purchase for any reason you can return it to us in an unused condition within 14 days for a refund. A return authorisation number is required for all returns, please contact us for this information if you would like to make a return.