MICROanatomy Eye Model
MICROanatomy Eye Model
5 Year Warranty
Free UK Delivery on Orders over £50
Rated Excellent on Reviews.io
The MICROanatomy Eye Model is a detailed model displaying the microscopic anatomical structure of the retina with choroid and sclera. On the left block, layered sections show the complete structure of the retina, including the supplying vascular layer and parts of the sclera from a light microscopic view at 850 times enlargement. The right side of the anatomy models features a sectional enlargement of the eye, at 3800 times life size.
The MICROanatomy Eye Model F16 / 1000260 illustrates the microscopic structure of the photoreceptors and the cells of the pigmented layer. This detailed eye model allows for in-depth study like never before.
This model comes with 3B Scientific 3B Smart Anatomy app included for FREE. This features access to an anatomy course, including 3 digital anatomy lectures, 117 different virtual anatomy models and 39 anatomy quizzes. It also offers a FREE warranty upgrade from 3 to 5 years with every product registration. To unlock these benefits, scan the label located on your 3B Scientific anatomy model and register online.
Model Dimensions: 25 x 23 x 18.5 cm
Model Dimensions: 1.2kg
Manufacturer: 3B Scientific
Comes with manufacturer's Full 5 Year Warranty
- Delivery to UK mainland addresses (excluding Northern Ireland and Scottish Highlands and Islands) is FREE for all orders over £75.
- Delivery to UK mainland addresses (excluding Northern Ireland and Scottish Highlands and Islands) is £6.00 for orders under £75.
- For delivery to non-mainland UK and European destinations, please contact us for a postage quote.
- Please see the delivery estimate in the product information above for an indication of UK delivery times.
- For oversize or special order products, an additional shipping and / or restocking charge may apply, however we will inform you if this is the case prior to fulfilment of the order.
If you are unhappy with your purchase for any reason you can return it to us in an unused condition within 14 days for a refund. A return authorisation number is required for all returns, please contact us for this information if you would like to make a return.