The Nasogastric Intubation Training Model is designed for demonstrating the common hospital procedure of inserting a feeding tube. A 3.8 cm-deep modelled cast of the nose, mouth, pharynx, trachea, oesophagus, and stomach is covered with plexiglas to easily let students observe the procedures.
Plastic feeding tubes or catheters may be passed through the nose or mouth into the oesophagus or stomach. The intubation training model also features a tracheostoma for endotracheal aspiration. A great quality model for nursing and medical education.
|Product details||Nasogastric Intubation Model 84087
Model dimensions: 30 x 58 x 23 cm
Manufacturer: Health Edco
Made in the USA.
• Delivery to UK addresses, excluding Northern Ireland, is FREE for all orders over £50.
• Delivery to UK addresses, excluding Norther Ireland, is £4.50 for orders under £50.
• For delivery to non-mainland UK and European destinations, please contact us for a postage quote.
• Please see the delivery estimate in the product information above for an indication of UK delivery times.
• For oversize or special order products, an additional shipping and / or restocking charge may apply, however we will inform you if this is the case prior to fulfilment of the order.
If you are unhappy with your purchase for any reason you can return it to us in an unused condition within 14 days for a refund. A return authorisation number is required for all returns, please contact us for this information if you would like to make a return.