An advanced life support neworn baby simulator, LF01400 for training students and professionals in neonatal nursing and ALS skills including ventilation, tube feeding and venous access. The ALS baby trainer has been designed by Life/Form in the USA to meet the objectives of the Neonatal Resuscitation Program’s course curriculum. The life-size baby features soft but durable life-like skin with delicate appearance and texture of real skin.
The clinical skills and babycare training that can be practiced on the Newborn Nursing Skills and ALS Simulator LF01400 include:
Airway, Breathing, and Ventilation
• Anatomical landmarks
• Auscultation of lung sounds during ventilation
• Bilateral lung expansion with visually dramatic chest rise
• ET tube insertion
• Manually control rate and depth of respiration
• Positive pressure ventilation
• Realistic chest compressions
• Sellick maneuver
• Unilateral chest movement option (collapsed lung and mainstem intubation)
• Neural tube defect (Myelomeningocele) easily attaches to the back
• Practice chest tube insertion and care of the chest tube area
Cleaning and Nappy Changing
• Practice cleaning, bathing, and nappy changing
• Waterproof and completely immersible
• Accepts a OG/NG tube for practicing tube feeding and suctioning
• Various monitors, sensors, and electrodes may be attached and connected
Observation and Measurement
• Observe and measure each part of the body (head, umbilicus, skin, etc.)
• Practice suctioning nose, oral cavity, and stomach
• Can be attached and detached easily
• Made of soft, realistic material
• Practice blood withdrawal or infuse fluids
• Patent umbilicus with venous and arterial access
• Accepts IV catheter or butterfly infusion needle
• IV hand and foot with realistic flashback from pressurized system
• Soft, lifelike skins with small lumen tubing for realistic practice
Use the Newborn Nursing Skills and ALS Simulator to create your own high-risk delivery, emergency, transport, and NICU scenarios.
This ALS baby trainer comes with a replaceable airway (2), bilateral lung, collapsed lung, functional (patent) umbilicus, omphalocele, myelomeningocele, hand skins (2), foot skins (2), vein system for hand, vein system for foot, 500 ml fluid supply bag (2), 3 cc syringe with needle, 25 gauge infusion butterfly needle, 25 ml syringe, artificial blood powder, lubricant, baby powder, and hard carry case. Additional replacement parts can be supplied on request. 5-year warranty included.
|Product details||Newborn Nursing Skills and ALS Simulator LF01400
Newborn size: 19" L (crown to heel), 7-1/2-lb. weight, 14-1/2" head circumference
Manufacturer's 5 year warranty included.
• Delivery to UK addresses, excluding Northern Ireland, is FREE for all orders over £50.
• Delivery to UK addresses, excluding Norther Ireland, is £4.50 for orders under £50.
• For delivery to non-mainland UK and European destinations, please contact us for a postage quote.
• Please see the delivery estimate in the product information above for an indication of UK delivery times.
• For oversize or special order products, an additional shipping and / or restocking charge may apply, however we will inform you if this is the case prior to fulfilment of the order.
If you are unhappy with your purchase for any reason you can return it to us in an unused condition within 14 days for a refund. A return authorisation number is required for all returns, please contact us for this information if you would like to make a return.