The Nasograstric Feeding and Tracheostomy Skills Training Model LF01174 is intended to assist in the instruction, training and practice of essential tracheostomy skills and care for patients with respiratory conditions. The tracheostomy simulator can also be used for instruction of gastrointestinal care procedures through nasal and oral access.
This lifelike model features realistic landmarks, trachea, esophagus, lungs and stomach. For added lifelike detail methyl cellulose can be mixed with water to simulate mucous like fluids of a real patient. Fluid can also be added to the lungs and stomach for realistic tracheostomy care and suctioning. The NG Tube & Tracheostomy Skills Simulator can also be used to practice dressing changes and cuff inflation. Other realistic procedures include: NG tube care, including insertion, irrigation, and removal; gastric lavage and gavage; feeding tube insertion and removal with the ability to practice feeding; nasoenteric and oesophageal tube care; oropharyngeal and nasopharyngeal care; and tracheostomy tube care. Intubation using a laryngoscope blade and size 6.0 ET tube may also be practiced.
This simulator is designed for use with size 6 tracheostomy tubes and a size 6 NG tube. Replacement Lungs and Stomach are available, please contact us to purchase.
Download Nasograstric Feeding and Tracheostomy Skills Training Model LF01174 product manual.
|Product details||NG Tube & Tracheostomy Skills Simulator LF01174
Model Dimensions: 25 x 40 x 43 cm
Manufacturer's 5 year warranty included.
• Delivery to UK addresses, excluding Northern Ireland, is FREE for all orders over £50.
• Delivery to UK addresses, excluding Norther Ireland, is £4.50 for orders under £50.
• For delivery to non-mainland UK and European destinations, please contact us for a postage quote.
• Please see the delivery estimate in the product information above for an indication of UK delivery times.
• For oversize or special order products, an additional shipping and / or restocking charge may apply, however we will inform you if this is the case prior to fulfilment of the order.
If you are unhappy with your purchase for any reason you can return it to us in an unused condition within 14 days for a refund. A return authorisation number is required for all returns, please contact us for this information if you would like to make a return.