Normal Foot Model
Normal Foot Model
5 Year Warranty
Free UK Delivery on Orders over £50
Every Purchase Supports our Charity Partners
The Normal Foot Anatomy Model is a high quality model showing the superficial structures of the human foot. Showing the internal bones, muscles, ligaments and nerves this model is ideal for the study and teaching of the anatomy of the human foot.
This normal foot model M30 / 1000354 can be used in conjunction with the Flat Foot (Pes Planus) M31 and Hollow Foot (Pes Cavus) M32 models for comparison of different foot postures.
This model comes with 3B Scientific 3B Smart Anatomy app included for FREE. This features access to an anatomy course, including 3 digital anatomy lectures, 117 different virtual anatomy models and 39 anatomy quizzes. It also offers a FREE warranty upgrade from 3 to 5 years with every product registration. To unlock these benefits, scan the label located on your 3B Scientific anatomy model and register online.
Model Dimensions:13 x 24 x9 cm
Model Dimensions: 0.4kg
Manufacturer: 3B Scientific
Comes with manufacturer's Full 5 Year Warranty
- Delivery to UK mainland addresses (excluding Northern Ireland and Scottish Highlands and Islands) is FREE for all orders over £50.
- Delivery to UK mainland addresses (excluding Northern Ireland and Scottish Highlands and Islands) is £4.50 for orders under £50.
- For delivery to non-mainland UK and European destinations, please contact us for a postage quote.
- Please see the delivery estimate in the product information above for an indication of UK delivery times.
- For oversize or special order products, an additional shipping and / or restocking charge may apply, however we will inform you if this is the case prior to fulfilment of the order.
If you are unhappy with your purchase for any reason you can return it to us in an unused condition within 14 days for a refund. A return authorisation number is required for all returns, please contact us for this information if you would like to make a return.