This obese choking training dummy (100-1630) has been designed to train students to correctly clear a blocked airway either through abdominal thrusts or back blows. Once an object has been lodged in the airway, students must decide where to apply the pressure and how much to apply. When the right amount of force is used, the object can be expelled. Manikin represents xiphoid process, ribcage and suprasternal notch for anatomical reference. A shirt, two foreign bodies for airway obstruction and a carry bag is included with the training manikin.
Download 100-1630 / obese choking training dummy product manual.
|Product details||Obese Choking Manikin 100-1630
Manufacturer's 3 year warranty included.
• Delivery to UK addresses, excluding Northern Ireland, is FREE for all orders over £50.
• Delivery to UK addresses, excluding Norther Ireland, is £4.50 for orders under £50.
• For delivery to non-mainland UK and European destinations, please contact us for a postage quote.
• Please see the delivery estimate in the product information above for an indication of UK delivery times.
• For oversize or special order products, an additional shipping and / or restocking charge may apply, however we will inform you if this is the case prior to fulfilment of the order.
If you are unhappy with your purchase for any reason you can return it to us in an unused condition within 14 days for a refund. A return authorisation number is required for all returns, please contact us for this information if you would like to make a return.