This obstetrical training dummy by Simulaids (110-180) consists of an anatomically correct pelvic model with full term newborn and placenta to give students realistic practice in multiple birthing techniques and to learn the procedure for emergency childbirth.
The life-like pelvic cavity has pronounced pelvic landmarks, located spinal column, angled birth canal, ileum, ischium, scrum, sacro spinious ligaments and greater sciatic notch. The foetus provided is of a realistic newborn size with fontanels and cranial sutures.
Disposable umbilical cords with clamps, easily replaceable extra vulva, powder to make simulated blood, a modular pregnant belly overlay with permanently installed foetus for training practice of the Leopold's maneuver to determine the foetus' lie by palpating its skull and kneecaps and a clear abdominal overlay to see positioning are all included.
A Obstetrical Training Manikin comes with a soft carry bag included. Additional Blood Powder (PP00225), Umbilical Cords (PP00167) and Carry Bags (PP00186) are available to buy online. Additional replacement Vulva (PP00182), Transparent Overlay (PP00183), Pregnant Overlay with Foetus (PP00184), Placenta (PP00185) are also available for this model, please contact us to purchase.
|Product details||Obstetrical Training Manikin 110-180
Model dimensions: 54 x 33 x 43 cm
Model weight: 7.7 kg
Manufacturer's 3 year warranty included.
• Delivery to UK addresses, including Northern Ireland, is FREE for all orders over £50.
• Delivery to UK addresses is £4.50 for orders under £50.
• For delivery to non-mainland UK and European destinations, please contact us for a postage quote.
• Please see the delivery estimate in the product information above for an indication of UK delivery times.
• For oversize or special order products, an additional shipping and / or restocking charge may apply, however we will inform you if this is the case prior to fulfilment of the order.
If you are unhappy with your purchase for any reason you can return it to us in an unused condition within 14 days for a refund. A return authorisation number is required for all returns, please contact us for this information if you would like to make a return.