This "Paul" miniature skeleton with flexible spine is a scaled down human skeleton reproduction on a stand, representing the human body at half life-size. His arms and legs are fully moveable, while his knee, ankle, hip and shoulder have naturalistic movement thanks to sliding joints. The arms, legs, skull and one foot are detachable and the legs can also be detached at the knee and ankle. The complete model skeleton can also be removed from the stand.
"Paul" skeleton model is ideal for anatomical study of the bones and postural movements of the spine.
|Product details||"Paul" Miniature Skeleton Model with Flexible Spine 3040
Model Size: 84 cm
Manufacturer: Erler Zimmer
Manufacturer's three year warranty included.
• Delivery to UK addresses, excluding Northern Ireland, is FREE for all orders over £50.
• Delivery to UK addresses, excluding Norther Ireland, is £4.50 for orders under £50.
• For delivery to non-mainland UK and European destinations, please contact us for a postage quote.
• Please see the delivery estimate in the product information above for an indication of UK delivery times.
• For oversize or special order products, an additional shipping and / or restocking charge may apply, however we will inform you if this is the case prior to fulfilment of the order.
If you are unhappy with your purchase for any reason you can return it to us in an unused condition within 14 days for a refund. A return authorisation number is required for all returns, please contact us for this information if you would like to make a return.