This colourful pelvic floor poster is a great visual tool for learning or teaching the anatomy of the female pelvic floor. Including information on pelvic floor prolapse and exercises and information on ways to preserve and improve pelvic floor function, the poster is suitable for students and professionals alike.
Designed by a professional medical illustrator and exclusive to AnatomyStuff, our pelvic floor snatomy chart offers the following details:
The pelvic floor exercise and anatomy poster is laminated and wipeable marker pens can be used to make notations. Our range of anatomical wall charts make perfect display in a medical, physiotherapy or antenatal setting.
Designed and printed in the UK. Chart dimensions: 65 cm x 50 cm.
Pelvic Floor Anatomy Chart / Poster
|Size||50cm x 65cm|
• Delivery to UK addresses, excluding Northern Ireland, is FREE for all orders over £50.
• Delivery to UK addresses, excluding Norther Ireland, is £4.50 for orders under £50.
• For delivery to non-mainland UK and European destinations, please contact us for a postage quote.
• Please see the delivery estimate in the product information above for an indication of UK delivery times.
• For oversize or special order products, an additional shipping and / or restocking charge may apply, however we will inform you if this is the case prior to fulfilment of the order.
If you are unhappy with your purchase for any reason you can return it to us in an unused condition within 14 days for a refund. A return authorisation number is required for all returns, please contact us for this information if you would like to make a return.