Study the muscles and bones of your body with our exclusive pilates anatomy poster. Designed in beautiful colour with 100% anatomical accuracy, our pilates chart will help viewers to understand the human muscular and skeletal system in a range of popular postures and movements.
Ideal for pilates studios, gyms and exercise students, our pilates anatomy poster is sufficiently detailed for undergraduate degree level study. The perfect way to teach, learn or revise movement anatomy.
Designed by a professional medical illustrator and exclusive to AnatomyStuff, our pilates poster shows the following exercises:
The pilates muscle chart is 65 x 50 cm, making it sufficiently large for wall displays. Lamination protects the surface of the chart and allows for annotation with a washable marker pen (not supplied), or cleaning with a damp cloth. Designed and printed in the UK.
**NEW! This chart is now available in a fine art print format in A1 or A2 size, with framing options available.*
|Product details||Pilates Anatomy Chart / Poster - Laminated PIL1000
Chart Size 50cm x 65cm
|Size||50cm x 65cm|
• Delivery to UK addresses, excluding Northern Ireland, is FREE for all orders over £50.
• Delivery to UK addresses, excluding Norther Ireland, is £4.50 for orders under £50.
• For delivery to non-mainland UK and European destinations, please contact us for a postage quote.
• Please see the delivery estimate in the product information above for an indication of UK delivery times.
• For oversize or special order products, an additional shipping and / or restocking charge may apply, however we will inform you if this is the case prior to fulfilment of the order.
If you are unhappy with your purchase for any reason you can return it to us in an unused condition within 14 days for a refund. A return authorisation number is required for all returns, please contact us for this information if you would like to make a return.