A full-size (170cm tall) human skeleton model on stand ideal for teaching about the basics of the anatomy of the skeletal system.
This high quality, budget-friendly skeleton model is articulated to allow demonstration of basic movements, and features a vertebral artery and herniated lumbar disc (slipped disc). The skull part of the skeleton includes a movable jaw, cut calvarium (top of skull), suture lines, and 3 removable lower teeth. It is a pelvic mounted skeleton and the arms and the legs are removable for study if required, and the skeleton can also be easily removed from its stand. It is also possible to hang this model from top of the skull if required (mounting not provided).
The XC-101 plastic skeleton comes with a stand and a clear dust cover included, and the 5 caster stand ensures a stable and movable base. A hard wearing and washable skeleton reproduction, ideal for schools and for introductory anatomy classes or demonstrations.
A more advanced version of this skeleton replica is also available - see our Budget Skeleton Model with Muscles and Ligaments for more details.
|Product details||Budget Skeleton Model XC-101
Skeleton dimensions: 170 cm without base / 180 cm with base; base diameter 56cm.
**COVID-19 UPDATE**We are still supplying our customers with a full range of products but due to safety measures in place to protect our warehouse staff, please be aware that there may be a delay to dispatch of some orders. We are doing our best to fulfil all orders as quickly as we can and we thank you for your patience.
• Delivery to UK addresses, excluding Northern Ireland, is FREE for all orders over £50.
• Delivery to UK addresses is £4.50 for orders under £50.
• For delivery to non-mainland UK and European destinations, please contact us for a postage quote.
• Please see the delivery estimate in the product information above for an indication of UK delivery times.
• For oversize or special order products, an additional shipping and / or restocking charge may apply, however we will inform you if this is the case prior to fulfilment of the order.
If you are unhappy with your purchase for any reason you can return it to us in an unused condition within 14 days for a refund. A return authorisation number is required for all returns, please contact us for this information if you would like to make a return.