A quality plastic skull model for basic anatomical study of the the skull bones, jaw and brain cavity.
The life size skull model features a movable jaw on a spring with 3 removable teeth (incisor, cuspid and molar), ideal for study of the mouth and teeth. The top of the calvarium is fixed with clasps and is removable to reveal the interior and brain cavity, with internal bone structures visible.
A good value, hard wearing and washable human skull anatomy model, ideal for schools and for introductory anatomy demonstrations.
|Product details||Budget Skull Model XC-104
Skull dimensions: 21 cm tall, 15 cm wide.
**COVID-19 UPDATE**We are still supplying our customers with a full range of products but due to safety measures in place to protect our warehouse staff, please be aware that there may be a delay to dispatch of some orders. We are doing our best to fulfil all orders as quickly as we can and we thank you for your patience.
• Delivery to UK addresses, excluding Northern Ireland, is FREE for all orders over £50.
• Delivery to UK addresses is £4.50 for orders under £50.
• For delivery to non-mainland UK and European destinations, please contact us for a postage quote.
• Please see the delivery estimate in the product information above for an indication of UK delivery times.
• For oversize or special order products, an additional shipping and / or restocking charge may apply, however we will inform you if this is the case prior to fulfilment of the order.
If you are unhappy with your purchase for any reason you can return it to us in an unused condition within 14 days for a refund. A return authorisation number is required for all returns, please contact us for this information if you would like to make a return.