This comprehensively illustrated and informative female Pregnancy and Birth Poster details fertilization, foetal growth, pregnancy trimesters and labour stages. Ideal as a patient education tool for health visitor clinics, general practice surgeries and antenatal classes to explain the process of pregnancy, labour and birth to patients and their families.
Designed by a professional medical illustrator and exclusive to AnatomyStuff, our Pregnancy and Birth chart shows the following anatomical details:
The Pregnancy and Birth chart is laminated and wipeable marker pens can be used to make notations. Our range of anatomical wall charts make perfect displays for use by healthcare workers and for students. This wall chart includes eyelets for easy hanging.
This pregnancy education poster is printed in the UK. Dimensions: 65 cm x 50 cm.
Pregnancy and Birth Chart / PB1000
|Size||50cm x 65cm|
• Delivery to UK addresses, including Northern Ireland, is FREE for all orders over £50.
• Delivery to UK addresses is £4.50 for orders under £50.
• For delivery to non-mainland UK and European destinations, please contact us for a postage quote.
• Please see the delivery estimate in the product information above for an indication of UK delivery times.
• For oversize or special order products, an additional shipping and / or restocking charge may apply, however we will inform you if this is the case prior to fulfilment of the order.
If you are unhappy with your purchase for any reason you can return it to us in an unused condition within 14 days for a refund. A return authorisation number is required for all returns, please contact us for this information if you would like to make a return.