Pulmonary Lobes Model
Pulmonary Lobes Model
5 Year Warranty
Free UK Delivery on Orders over £50
Rated Excellent on Reviews.io
This respiratory system model is a replica of an external pulmonary lobe at a magnification of 130 times. The model G60 / 1008493 comes on a stand which features a representation of the air routes in the lungs up to the alveolus. The following parts are represented by the pulmonary lobel model:
- Segmental bronchus and its terminal branches (bronchioles)
- Alveolus opened on the right side
- Pulmonary vessels and their capillary networks
- Branch of a bronchial artery
- Pulmonary pleura
- Connective tissue septum on the left side
- Single opened alveolus with surrounding capillary network with a magnification of approx. 1000x on the rear side
This pulmonary model is ideal for detailed study of the anatomy of the respiratory system and lungs.
This model comes with 3B Scientific 3B Smart Anatomy app included for FREE. This features access to an anatomy course, including 3 digital anatomy lectures, 117 different virtual anatomy models and 39 anatomy quizzes. It also offers a FREE warranty upgrade from 3 to 5 years with every product registration. To unlock these benefits, scan the label located on your 3B Scientific anatomy model and register online.
Model Dimensions: 26x33x19cm
Model Dimensions: 1.4kg
Manufacturer: 3B Scientific
Comes with manufacturer's Full 5 Year Warranty
- Delivery to UK mainland addresses (excluding Northern Ireland and Scottish Highlands and Islands) is FREE for all orders over £75.
- Delivery to UK mainland addresses (excluding Northern Ireland and Scottish Highlands and Islands) is £6.00 for orders under £75.
- For delivery to non-mainland UK and European destinations, please contact us for a postage quote.
- Please see the delivery estimate in the product information above for an indication of UK delivery times.
- For oversize or special order products, an additional shipping and / or restocking charge may apply, however we will inform you if this is the case prior to fulfilment of the order.
If you are unhappy with your purchase for any reason you can return it to us in an unused condition within 14 days for a refund. A return authorisation number is required for all returns, please contact us for this information if you would like to make a return.