This rat skeleton assists the anatomical study of Rattus rattus by students. The real rat skeleton has been mounted by taxonomists in Germany and is complete (approx. 145 individual bones). The rat skeleton specimin comes mounted on a base plate for display. This rat skeleton model would be perfect to use in comparative anatomy in a biology or veterinary classroom.
The 3B real animal specimins are certified to pose no risk of infection due to infectious zoonotic pathogens.
Rat (Rattus rattus)
Size: Approx. 10 – 28 cm
Weight: Approx. 100 – 450 g
Age: Approx. 1 – 3 years
Skeleton: Approx. 145 individual bones
Incisors (I): 1/1
Canines (C): 0/0
Premolars (P): 0/0
Molars (M): 3/3
Rat Skeleton (Rattus Rattus) T300111 / 1021036
• Delivery to UK addresses, including Northern Ireland, is FREE for all orders over £50.
• Delivery to UK addresses is £4.50 for orders under £50.
• For delivery to non-mainland UK and European destinations, please contact us for a postage quote.
• Please see the delivery estimate in the product information above for an indication of UK delivery times.
• For oversize or special order products, an additional shipping and / or restocking charge may apply, however we will inform you if this is the case prior to fulfilment of the order.
If you are unhappy with your purchase for any reason you can return it to us in an unused condition within 14 days for a refund. A return authorisation number is required for all returns, please contact us for this information if you would like to make a return.