This Down's Syndrome Baby Teaching Model simulates the 12 common physical attributes that a baby born with Down's syndrome may have.
These attributes featured on the Down's Syndrome Baby model include:
In addition to the baby simulator, the package also comes with online access to the Understanding Down syndrome curriculum, covering the associated health challenges, risk factors and misconceptions of Down syndrome. Included in this are student materials, survey & assessment tools and presentation slides (approx. 1 teaching hour).
Manufactured in the USA by RealityWorks, AnatomyStuff is the exclusive authorised distributor of this product in the UK.
This non-electronic baby comes with nappy/diaper and storage box, and is great for use at family services or by antenatal and childcare professionals.
RealCare Down Syndrome Baby Model | 10720300. Product Length: 50cm / 19.5 inches. Product Weight: 1.14kg / 2.5 lbs.
• Delivery to UK addresses, excluding Northern Ireland, is FREE for all orders over £50.
• Delivery to UK addresses, excluding Norther Ireland, is £4.50 for orders under £50.
• For delivery to non-mainland UK and European destinations, please contact us for a postage quote.
• Please see the delivery estimate in the product information above for an indication of UK delivery times.
• For oversize or special order products, an additional shipping and / or restocking charge may apply, however we will inform you if this is the case prior to fulfilment of the order.
If you are unhappy with your purchase for any reason you can return it to us in an unused condition within 14 days for a refund. A return authorisation number is required for all returns, please contact us for this information if you would like to make a return.