This detailed Reflexology of the Foot poster is excellent for locating and learning the reflex points on the feet. Clearly and comprehensively labelled this foot reflexology chart shows the anatomical relationships between the foot reflexes and the corresponding areas of the body making it an ideal reference or teaching tool.
Designed by a professional medical illustrator and exclusive to AnatomyStuff, our Reflexology of the Foot chart shows the following anatomical details:
The Reflexology of the Foot Chart is laminated and wipeable marker pens can be used to make notations. Our range of anatomical wall charts make perfect displays for use by professionals in a clinic and for students. This wall chart includes eyelets for easy hanging.
The chart is 65 x 50 cm, making it sufficiently large for clinic displays. Printed in the UK.
Reflexology of the Foot Chart / RX1000
|Size||50cm x 65cm|
**COVID-19 UPDATE**We are still supplying our customers with a full range of products but due to safety measures in place to protect our warehouse staff, please be aware that there may be a delay to dispatch of some orders. We are doing our best to fulfil all orders as quickly as we can and we thank you for your patience.
• Delivery to UK addresses, excluding Northern Ireland, is FREE for all orders over £50.
• Delivery to UK addresses is £4.50 for orders under £50.
• For delivery to non-mainland UK and European destinations, please contact us for a postage quote.
• Please see the delivery estimate in the product information above for an indication of UK delivery times.
• For oversize or special order products, an additional shipping and / or restocking charge may apply, however we will inform you if this is the case prior to fulfilment of the order.
If you are unhappy with your purchase for any reason you can return it to us in an unused condition within 14 days for a refund. A return authorisation number is required for all returns, please contact us for this information if you would like to make a return.