The Sani-Child Manikin (100-2140) is an affordable child CPR trainer which features a single use airway/lung/face shield, eliminating the need for cleaning and disinfecting; and requiring no disassembly.
The Sani-Child CPR dummy features realistic anatomical landmarks including sternum and rib cage, as well as substernal notch. An ideal trainer for paediatric CPR demonstrations.
Download 100-2140 Sani-Child Manikin product manual.
Sani-Child CPR Manikin 100-2140
• Delivery to UK addresses, excluding Northern Ireland, is FREE for all orders over £50.
• Delivery to UK addresses, excluding Norther Ireland, is £4.50 for orders under £50.
• For delivery to non-mainland UK and European destinations, please contact us for a postage quote.
• Please see the delivery estimate in the product information above for an indication of UK delivery times.
• For oversize or special order products, an additional shipping and / or restocking charge may apply, however we will inform you if this is the case prior to fulfilment of the order.
If you are unhappy with your purchase for any reason you can return it to us in an unused condition within 14 days for a refund. A return authorisation number is required for all returns, please contact us for this information if you would like to make a return.