"Shorty" is a high quality, mini human skeleton designed by 3B Scientific engineers using powerful hardware and software to reproduce all anatomical details and structures at a miniaturised scale. Shorty is half natural size (80 cm) and comes with a base supplied that can be removed when required.
The skull can be removed and disassembled into three parts (skullcap, base of skull, mandible). The arms and legs are removable from the skeleton model. The hip joints are specially mounted so their natural rotation can be demonstrated. Joints are fully flexible at the shoulder, hip, knee, elbow, wrist and ankle, and slightly flexible at the finger and toe joints.
An ideal small skeleton anatomy model for when anatomical detail is required but space is limited. See the A18/1 for the hanging version of this skeleton model which can be wall mounted.
"Shorty" Mini Skeleton Model with Stand A18 (1000039)
• Delivery to UK addresses, including Northern Ireland, is FREE for all orders over £50.
• Delivery to UK addresses is £4.50 for orders under £50.
• For delivery to non-mainland UK and European destinations, please contact us for a postage quote.
• Please see the delivery estimate in the product information above for an indication of UK delivery times.
• For oversize or special order products, an additional shipping and / or restocking charge may apply, however we will inform you if this is the case prior to fulfilment of the order.
If you are unhappy with your purchase for any reason you can return it to us in an unused condition within 14 days for a refund. A return authorisation number is required for all returns, please contact us for this information if you would like to make a return.