"Shorty" is a high quality, mini human skeleton designed by 3B Scientific engineers using powerful hardware and software to reproduce all anatomical details and structures at a miniaturised scale. Shorty the skeleton A18 / 1000039 is half natural size (80 cm) and comes with a base supplied that can be removed when required.
The skull can be removed and disassembled into three parts (skullcap, base of skull, mandible). The arms and legs are removable from the skeleton model. The hip joints are specially mounted so their natural rotation can be demonstrated. Joints are fully flexible at the shoulder, hip, knee, elbow, wrist and ankle, and slightly flexible at the finger and toe joints.
An ideal small skeleton anatomy model for when anatomical detail is required but space is limited. See the A18/1 for the hanging version of this skeleton model which can be wall mounted.
This model comes with 3B Scientific 3B Smart Anatomy app included for FREE. This features access to an anatomy course, including 3 digital anatomy lectures, 117 different virtual anatomy models and 39 anatomy quizzes. It also offers a FREE warranty upgrade from 3 to 5 years with every product registration. To unlock these benefits, scan the label located on your 3B Scientific anatomy model and register online.
"Shorty" Mini Skeleton Model with Stand A18 / 1000039
• Delivery to UK addresses, excluding Northern Ireland, is FREE for all orders over £50.
• Delivery to UK addresses, excluding Norther Ireland, is £4.50 for orders under £50.
• For delivery to non-mainland UK and European destinations, please contact us for a postage quote.
• Please see the delivery estimate in the product information above for an indication of UK delivery times.
• For oversize or special order products, an additional shipping and / or restocking charge may apply, however we will inform you if this is the case prior to fulfilment of the order.
If you are unhappy with your purchase for any reason you can return it to us in an unused condition within 14 days for a refund. A return authorisation number is required for all returns, please contact us for this information if you would like to make a return.