This is the ultimate collection in learning human skin anatomy and the conditions affecting the skin, ideal for patient demonstrations in dermatology settings. Save at least 10% off the price of individual products!
Covering anatomy and pathologies of human skin, the skin anatomy and pathology collection includes the following products:
The Budget Skin Section Model shows the structures of the human scalp from the front, back and side and comes with a stand.
The Aging Skin and Hair Loss Model comes with a colour key card and stand included, ideal for educating the effects of aging process on skin and hair.
The Normal / Acne Skin Model comes with a base for display and a key card, perfect for comparing the anatomy of normal skin and skin with acne.
The Precancerous and Cancerous Skin Lesions Disk Set shows full size and enlarged illustrations of the lesions along with additional information on the back of the disk.
The Skin Burn and Normal Skin Anatomical Model is useful for teaching the anatomy of skin and the effect of skin burns to patients or students. This model comes with a two-sided educational card and base.
The Skin Acne Model shows a pimple, blackhead and whitehead on the skin and comes with a key card and is displayed on a base.
The Skin Cancer Model shows three cancerous conditions and three non-cancerous with a removable patient education card and base.
The skin anatomy chart is 65 x 50 cm, making it sufficiently large for clinic displays. Lamination protects the surface of the chart and allows for annotation with a washable marker pen (not supplied).
The models included in this bundle are also available to purchase individually, and the chart is also available as a framed fine art print!
|Product details||Skin Anatomy & Pathology Collection SKNPCOLL
The chart measures 50cm x 65cm
|Size||50cm x 65cm|
• Delivery to UK addresses, excluding Northern Ireland, is FREE for all orders over £50.
• Delivery to UK addresses, excluding Norther Ireland, is £4.50 for orders under £50.
• For delivery to non-mainland UK and European destinations, please contact us for a postage quote.
• Please see the delivery estimate in the product information above for an indication of UK delivery times.
• For oversize or special order products, an additional shipping and / or restocking charge may apply, however we will inform you if this is the case prior to fulfilment of the order.
If you are unhappy with your purchase for any reason you can return it to us in an unused condition within 14 days for a refund. A return authorisation number is required for all returns, please contact us for this information if you would like to make a return.