This human skull model is flexibly mounted on a cervical spine so that the anatomical and functional interaction between the skull and spine can be studied.
The skull replica features the hindbrain, spinal cord, cervical nerves, vertebral arteries, basilar artery and rear cerebral arteries. The skull with cervical spine is handmade from hard, unbreakable plastic cast from a real human skull, offering a highly accurate representation of the fissures, foramina, processes, sutures etc.
The Skull Model on Cervical Spine can be disassembled into skull cap, base of skull and mandible. The mandible of skull is mounted on a spring to easily demonstrate natural movement. The skull can be removed from stand, which is included.
|Product details||Skull Model on Cervical Spine with Stand A20/1 (1020160)
Model dimensions: 20 x 13.5 x 15.5 cm
Model weight: 0.6 kg
Manufacturer: 3B Scientific
Comes with manufacturer's Full Three Year Warranty.Country of origin: Poland
• Delivery to UK addresses, including Northern Ireland, is FREE for all orders over £50.
• Delivery to UK addresses is £4.50 for orders under £50.
• For delivery to non-mainland UK and European destinations, please contact us for a postage quote.
• Please see the delivery estimate in the product information above for an indication of UK delivery times.
• For oversize or special order products, an additional shipping and / or restocking charge may apply, however we will inform you if this is the case prior to fulfilment of the order.
If you are unhappy with your purchase for any reason you can return it to us in an unused condition within 14 days for a refund. A return authorisation number is required for all returns, please contact us for this information if you would like to make a return.