This human skull model is flexibly mounted on a cervical spine so that the anatomical and functional interaction between the skull and spine can be studied.
The A20/1 / 1020160 skull replica features the hindbrain, spinal cord, cervical nerves, vertebral arteries, basilar artery and rear cerebral arteries. The skull with cervical spine is handmade from hard, unbreakable plastic cast from a real human skull, offering a highly accurate representation of the fissures, foramina, processes, sutures etc.
The Skull Model on Cervical Spine can be disassembled into skull cap, base of skull and mandible. The mandible of skull is mounted on a spring to easily demonstrate natural movement. The skull can be removed from stand, which is included.
This model comes with 3B Scientific 3B Smart Anatomy app included for FREE. This features access to an anatomy course, including 3 digital anatomy lectures, 117 different virtual anatomy models and 39 anatomy quizzes. It also offers a FREE warranty upgrade from 3 to 5 years with every product registration. To unlock these benefits, scan the label located on your 3B Scientific anatomy model and register online.
|Product details||Skull Model on Cervical Spine with Stand A20/1 / 1020160
Model dimensions: 20 x 13.5 x 15.5 cm
Model weight: 0.6 kg
Manufacturer: 3B Scientific
Comes with manufacturer's Full 5 Year Warranty.Country of origin: Poland
**COVID-19 UPDATE**We are still supplying our customers with a full range of products but due to safety measures in place to protect our warehouse staff, please be aware that there may be a delay to dispatch of some orders. We are doing our best to fulfil all orders as quickly as we can and we thank you for your patience.
• Delivery to UK addresses, excluding Northern Ireland, is FREE for all orders over £50.
• Delivery to UK addresses is £4.50 for orders under £50.
• For delivery to non-mainland UK and European destinations, please contact us for a postage quote.
• Please see the delivery estimate in the product information above for an indication of UK delivery times.
• For oversize or special order products, an additional shipping and / or restocking charge may apply, however we will inform you if this is the case prior to fulfilment of the order.
If you are unhappy with your purchase for any reason you can return it to us in an unused condition within 14 days for a refund. A return authorisation number is required for all returns, please contact us for this information if you would like to make a return.