This colourful, laminated spinal nerves anatomy poster offers a very detailed overview of the spinal nerves of the body. Ideal for medical clinics and undergraduate degree study, the large spinal nerves chart is an affordable way to teach, learn or revise anatomy.
Designed by a professional medical illustrator and exclusive to AnatomyStuff, our spinal nerves chart shows the following anatomical details:
All anatomical features are meticulously labelled making this an essential poster for anyone learning about the human nervous system.
The spinal nerves chart is 65 x 50 cm, making it sufficiently large for clinic displays. Lamination allows for annotation with a washable marker pen (not supplied). This poster of muscles of the body is supplied with 4 eyelets for easy hanging and display. Designed and printed in the UK.
Our spinal nerves poster is also available in A1 and A2 paper format, for those looking for a non-laminated finish or to frame the poster.
|Product details||Spinal Nerves Anatomy Chart / Poster - Laminated
Chart Size 50cm x 65cm, 2 eyelets for easy hanging.
|Size||50cm x 65cm|
• Delivery to UK addresses, including Northern Ireland, is FREE for all orders over £50.
• Delivery to UK addresses is £4.50 for orders under £50.
• For delivery to non-mainland UK and European destinations, please contact us for a postage quote.
• Please see the delivery estimate in the product information above for an indication of UK delivery times.
• For oversize or special order products, an additional shipping and / or restocking charge may apply, however we will inform you if this is the case prior to fulfilment of the order.
If you are unhappy with your purchase for any reason you can return it to us in an unused condition within 14 days for a refund. A return authorisation number is required for all returns, please contact us for this information if you would like to make a return.