The life-size Stan skeleton model is designed and made in Germany by 3B Scientific. Stan has been the standard anatomical skeleton model of choice for hospitals, schools, universities, and laboratories for over 50 years, and is our bestselling anatomical skeleton!
Stan the skeleton offers the following anatomical features:
The A10 Stan by 3B Scientific is a great value skeleton model for university-level students and professionals alike. The high quality of this model ensures the use of this skeleton for many years, making it the ideal choice for physiotherapy and medical clinics where regular demonstration to patients is required.
The removable skull (see A20 for a standalone version) and the arms and legs are held by manually-operated locking pins, and the Stan skeleton requires no special tools for assembly on delivery. The top of the skull can be removed for study of the cranial cavity and the mandible is also detachable. The jaw is sping-mounted for demonstration of natural movement.
Like all 3B Scientific products, Stan comes with a manufacturer's 3 year warranty, giving you complete peace of mind.
Life-size Model Skeleton "Stan" A10 1020171
• Delivery to UK addresses, including Northern Ireland, is FREE for all orders over £50.
• Delivery to UK addresses is £4.50 for orders under £50.
• For delivery to non-mainland UK and European destinations, please contact us for a postage quote.
• Please see the delivery estimate in the product information above for an indication of UK delivery times.
• For oversize or special order products, an additional shipping and / or restocking charge may apply, however we will inform you if this is the case prior to fulfilment of the order.
If you are unhappy with your purchase for any reason you can return it to us in an unused condition within 14 days for a refund. A return authorisation number is required for all returns, please contact us for this information if you would like to make a return.