The life-size Stan skeleton model is designed and made in Germany by 3B Scientific. Stan has been the standard anatomical skeleton model of choice for hospitals, schools, universities, and laboratories for over 50 years.
Stan the skeleton offers the following anatomical features:
The A10 Stan by 3B Scientific is a great value skeleton model for university-level students and professionals alike. The high quality of this model ensures the use of this skeleton for many years, making it the ideal choice for physiotherapy and medical clinics where regular demonstration to patients is required.
The removable skull (see A20 for a standalone version) and the arms and legs are held by manually-operated locking pins, and the Stan skeleton requires no special tools for assembly on delivery. The top of the skull can be removed for study of the cranial cavity and the mandible is also detachable. The jaw is sping-mounted for demonstration of natural movement.
Like all 3B Scientific products, Stan comes with a manufacturer's extended 5 year warranty, giving you complete peace of mind.
This model comes with 3B Scientific 3B Smart Anatomy app included for FREE. This features access to an anatomy course, including 3 digital anatomy lectures, 117 different virtual anatomy models and 39 anatomy quizzes. It also offers a FREE warranty upgrade from 3 to 5 years with every product registration. To unlock these benefits, scan the label located on your 3B Scientific anatomy model and register online.
Life-size Model Skeleton "Stan" A10 1020171
**COVID-19 UPDATE**We are still supplying our customers with a full range of products but due to safety measures in place to protect our warehouse staff, please be aware that there may be a delay to dispatch of some orders. We are doing our best to fulfil all orders as quickly as we can and we thank you for your patience.
• Delivery to UK addresses, excluding Northern Ireland, is FREE for all orders over £50.
• Delivery to UK addresses is £4.50 for orders under £50.
• For delivery to non-mainland UK and European destinations, please contact us for a postage quote.
• Please see the delivery estimate in the product information above for an indication of UK delivery times.
• For oversize or special order products, an additional shipping and / or restocking charge may apply, however we will inform you if this is the case prior to fulfilment of the order.
If you are unhappy with your purchase for any reason you can return it to us in an unused condition within 14 days for a refund. A return authorisation number is required for all returns, please contact us for this information if you would like to make a return.