This Life/Form "Surgical Sally" Bandaging Training Model is a readily available patient with 14 surgical wounds for treatment:
The skin on this bandage training model has been reformulated so it is drier, allowing the bandages to adhere better. Wound closures feature surgical staples for the Mid-Sternal Split, Thoracotomy, Nephrectomy, Laparotomy, Abdominal Hysterectomy, and Amputation Stump. Please note staples and sutures cannot be removed.
The "Surgical Sally" model is ideal for teaching wound management skills, dressing changes, and bandaging techniques. This simulator is just like a real patient, except the simulator remains motionless, never complains, and features wounds that won't bleed and closures that won't rip out!
Students can conveniently practice wound management techniques, cleaning, and dressing changes. Special vinyl formulations have been used to create the most realistic look and feel possible. The flexible, flesh-coloured skin realistically responds to adhesives and all types of bandaging procedures.
The "Surgical Sally" Bandaging Training Model comes complete with hard carry case.
|Product details||"Surgical Sally" Bandaging Training Model - LF00929
Manufacturer's 5 year warranty included.
Model dimensions: 84 x 64 x 30 cm
• Delivery to UK addresses, including Northern Ireland, is FREE for all orders over £50.
• Delivery to UK addresses is £4.50 for orders under £50.
• For delivery to non-mainland UK and European destinations, please contact us for a postage quote.
• Please see the delivery estimate in the product information above for an indication of UK delivery times.
• For oversize or special order products, an additional shipping and / or restocking charge may apply, however we will inform you if this is the case prior to fulfilment of the order.
If you are unhappy with your purchase for any reason you can return it to us in an unused condition within 14 days for a refund. A return authorisation number is required for all returns, please contact us for this information if you would like to make a return.