This colourful poster teaches viewers how to perform effective testicular self-examination (TSE), and the importance of doing so.
Based on the latest evidence, our exclusive Testicular Self Examination poster provides easy steps to follow to help detect any abnormalities within the testicles, which is important for the early detection of testicular cancer.
Our TSE poster has been designed for educating health professionals and the public in the following areas:
The testicular self examination (TSE) chart is laminated and wipeable marker pens can be used to make notations. Our range of anatomical wall charts make perfect displays for use by professionals in a clinic or hospital. Designed by a professional medical illustrator exclusive to AnatomyStuff. Printed in the UK. Dimensions: A2.
A Breast Self Examination poster is available in the same series, and a bundle of the two products.
How to Perform Testicular Self Examination Poster TSE1000
|Size||50cm x 65cm|
• Delivery to UK addresses, excluding Northern Ireland, is FREE for all orders over £50.
• Delivery to UK addresses, excluding Norther Ireland, is £4.50 for orders under £50.
• For delivery to non-mainland UK and European destinations, please contact us for a postage quote.
• Please see the delivery estimate in the product information above for an indication of UK delivery times.
• For oversize or special order products, an additional shipping and / or restocking charge may apply, however we will inform you if this is the case prior to fulfilment of the order.
If you are unhappy with your purchase for any reason you can return it to us in an unused condition within 14 days for a refund. A return authorisation number is required for all returns, please contact us for this information if you would like to make a return.