The Quints bundle of five teaching babies comes with a 5 baby storage case. These realistic, life-size infant simulators are powerful educational tools for use in drug and alcohol/drink abuse prevention programmes, child abuse prevention programmes, disability awareness programmes, family services, PHSE classes or by antenatal and childcare professionals.
Included in the Quints bundle are:
This baby dramatically shows (through its transparent head) the traumatic injuries that can be inflicted to an infant’s brain, even when it's shaken for just a few seconds.
Drug Affected Baby
This baby demonstrates the withdrawal tremors and cries that are typical of infants that are drug-affected.
Foetal Alcohol Baby
This baby shows the possible physical effects of drinking alcohol whilst pregnant.
This baby simulates a pre-term baby that has been born at 30 weeks.
Down's Syndrome Baby
This baby shows 12 common physical attributes common to a baby with Down's syndrome.
Manufactured in the USA by RealityWorks, AnatomyStuff is the exclusive authorised distributor of this product in the UK. The baby simulators are also available to purchase separately.
"The Quints" Realcare Baby Simulator Bundle | 10720301
• Delivery to UK addresses, excluding Northern Ireland, is FREE for all orders over £50.
• Delivery to UK addresses, excluding Norther Ireland, is £4.50 for orders under £50.
• For delivery to non-mainland UK and European destinations, please contact us for a postage quote.
• Please see the delivery estimate in the product information above for an indication of UK delivery times.
• For oversize or special order products, an additional shipping and / or restocking charge may apply, however we will inform you if this is the case prior to fulfilment of the order.
If you are unhappy with your purchase for any reason you can return it to us in an unused condition within 14 days for a refund. A return authorisation number is required for all returns, please contact us for this information if you would like to make a return.